1. Psychology and New Media
1.1. Deepfakes and Fake News.
- Iacobucci, S., De Cicco R., Michetti F., Pagliaro S., (Working Paper) “Deepfakes Unmasked: Disentangling the effects of information priming and bullshit receptivity on fake content recognition and sharing intention”
1.2. Marketing and Native Advertising
- Iacobucci, S., & Cicco, R. D. (2020). Users awareness of native advertising from Instagram media publishers: the effects of Instagram’s branded content tool on attitudes and behavioral intent. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising, 14(1), 71-90. Click here.
De Cicco R., Iacobucci, S., Pagliaro, S. (Under Review) “Congruence in Instagram influencer sponsored partnerships: a double-edged sword? The role of a prominent disclosure in enhancing perceived sponsorship transparency”
2. Behavioral Economics & Finance
2.1 Cannito, L; Iacobucci, S. & Palumbo, R. (Under Review) “Talking about the future and economic decision making: evidence of differences in temporal and probabilistic discounting in Italian Speakers” .
2.2 Iacobucci, S.; Monaco, E., Cannito L., Palumbo, R., (Working Paper) “CEOs temporal orientation and risk propensity in earnings conference calls: the use of language as determinant of financial corporate policies” .
Presentazioni a convegni:
- Iacobucci, S.; Monaco, E., Cannito L., Palumbo, R., (Working Paper) “CEOs temporal orientation and risk propensity in earnings conference calls: the use of language as determinant of financial corporate policies” – presentato presso:
– Porto Catòlica Business School XV Internal Conference – Porto (Portugal);
– X Financial Reporting Workshop – Turin (Italy);
– 3rd ECMCRC Workshop – DCU Business School – Dublin (Ireland);
– 2nd International Symposium of Finance – Kissamos, Crete (Greece);
Iacobucci, S. Cannito L. & Palumbo R. (2018) “Temporal Discounting through Psycholinguistic Dimensions of Time Orientation” – presentato presso:
– Convegno InternazionaleSABE/IAREP 2018 – Università del Middlesex, Londra;
– 3° Workshop Internazionale“Modeling Emotions With Economic Theory” presentato presso: Soleto (LE), Italia;
– Research Think Tank @ Ph.D. in “Urban Studies and Regional Science” Gran Sasso Science Institute – L’Aquila, Italia